Friday, August 20, 2010

More of the valley.
Oh sweet, sweet, sweet Maryland, it has been 8 years since I have been in your presence. So great to be back. Now humidity you can exit stage left!
How can you not enjoy the beauty of this state.
Dear Utah, this is how you maintain roads.
Fredrick, Maryland

It was a long trip but it is over....thank goodness. I left at 2am Thursday morning and arrived Saturday evening at 6pm local time. I had a 3 hour lay over in Ogden waiting for David Baker to get off of work and visit with him. I slept for 2 hours in Baker City, Oregon, 7 hours in Wyoming just past Evanston and 3 hours in Gary, Indiana. Don't forget about losing 3 hours because of the time difference. I made amazing time.

2 comments:

Aleece White said...

Wow, it is very pretty out there! Can't wait to see it myself. Good job on the blog. Looking forward to many more entries. I love you and miss you soooo much. Sad that we are only about 9 days into our 4 months apart. Christmas will be awesome! Lots of Love from the kids and me. Be the best you can be... We miss you.
Love Aleece

Rexy said...

I love you too Aleece. I really do miss you, Seth, Madison, Alex, Zachary, and Riley. You are the light of the life. Can't wait to hold you all again in December.