Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of Torts

This morning I attended my first Tort's class. Professor Hayes appears to be a down to earth, here to help you, friendly person. So far his reading assignments are reasonable and I enjoyed prepping for the class.

Last night I had a difficult time getting to sleep due to the anxiety of first day of real law classes. After class I conducted an interview with a fellow class mate for our Criminal Law class tomorrow. We had to bring an object that has special meaning to us. I brought the 8x10 collage that Aleece made for me of her and the kids from our photo shoot.

I feel tremendously blessed to have such a loving and caring wife. I sure do miss her and my beautiful children.

1 comment:

White Family said...

Good job making it through week #1 You can do it!