Friday, August 20, 2010

Law School

It has been a long time since I posted to my blog. Quick updates. We had the beautiful triplet boys on Feb 9th 2009. Their names are Alex Jesse White, Zachary Ryan White, and Riley Cade White. They had some health problems at first and we did some rounds at the hospitals but they are all healthy and active now. I will post some pictures for you all to see. For a more detailed account of the triplets see my wife's blog http://www.rexandaleecewhite.blogspot.com

I just finished up orientation for law school at the University of Baltimore School of Law. I served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints here in Maryland and so I am excited to be back in the area.

I earned my Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Oregon on June 12th of this year. I majored in Political Science and earned two minors Economics and Business Administration.

My wife and children are staying in Oregon for the first year of law school due to a lease we signed for housing. So, for the next 9 months I am hitting my studies with little, to no, distractions.

I am living with a family that I was very close with when I served my mission. Brother and Sister Buzzy Brown have graciously opened their home to me and I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

I will post some pictures of my drive out here. I made the drive in less than 3 days from Salem, Oregon to Edgewood, Maryland. I slept for a total of 12 hours along the way. Glad that drive is over and don't ever want to do it again.

No comments: